Friday, July 3, 2009

The MEssiah (MEE-SYAH)

Here is a video to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGEmlPjgjVI

I love this video. It makes me laugh every time I see it. When we make church to fit ourselves, to be comfortable, we miss God. We miss our opportunity to submit, to repent and conform to the image of God (not conform Him to our image). We miss healing, prophecy, miracles and the work of the Spirit. We get religion instead. We miss God entirely and instead have a ME centered God which only does our will.

MEssiah. Yes, Jesus died for ME. Yes, he loves ME. Yes, Jesus is a personal Savior who cares for ME and wants ME to follow Him. It is about ME...ME changing, ME transforming my life to please Him. It is about ME dying to self, ME allowing God use ME to do His will. It is about ME loving my enemies, ME feeding the hungry and ME helping the sick.

OK, so it is about ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment