Friday, May 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I scream like a girl when I watch intense movies and the bad guy jumps out of the closet.
I can not watch human on human violence...I will walk out because it is too disturbing to me.
I am a gardener and can actually get excited over a begonia or a new variety of Japanese Maple.
Asparagus is my favorite vegetable.
Salad is my favorite meal.
My favorite vacation is going to Colorado in the summer and hiking in the mountains.
I really like watching my 12 year old play select baseball...I like it even more if he wins.
I really like watching my 15 year old play golf...I like it even more if he plays well.
My 16 year old special needs son is one of the neatest people I know...and he thinks I hung the moon.
Creative writing was my favorite class in Paonia High School.
I have climbed 48 of the 14,000 foot mountains in Colorado, before it was cool.
I sleep with 4 pillows; two regular pillows and 2 body pillows.
I love being a father of three boys; I couldn't be prouder of my sons.
I hate large crowds of people.
I love my wife with all my heart...it's hard to believe she's still with after 21 years. I haven't even liked myself for that long.
I still enjoy watching cartoons with my sons.
I hate being hot...ironic, since I live in Texas.
I have horrible thoughts. I am a sinner. I am in need of grace.
I think Jesus is pretty cool.
Poison Ivy, Asiatic Jasmine and Boston Ivy are the bane of my existence.
I love Honey Mustard but I am going to have to switch to something with less fat.
I eat twice as much low fat foods.
I sneeze when I go from a dark place into bright sunlight.
I watch home improvement shows, sometimes to excess.
I love chainsaws, gasoline-powered lawn equipment, and the newest of gardening tools.


What about you? Give me 5 random things about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment